FCM Services include but are not limited to:
- Expert diagnostic services
- Engine, transmission, and driveline maintenance, repair, and upgrades
- Brake system maintenance, repair, replacement and upgrades
- Suspension maintenance, repair, replacement and upgrades
- Maintenance, repair, and replacement of parts on all ancillary vehicle systems
- Alignment services utilizing a state of the art computer controlled laser alignment
- In house corner balancing and scaling for track junkies and racers
- Design, engineering and fabrication of custom parts for any purpose
- Custom fabricated roll cages
General Maintenance and Repair
Fairfield County Motorsport can perform any and all classic style maintenance
and repair. Quality service is our #1 goal. Our factory-trained technicians have
more depth and experience than most new car dealerships. Whether it is a simple
oil service, a top end overhaul, a transmission rebuild, or new tires, FCM can handle
every task from the easiest maintenance to the most demanding technical work without
Bosch Authorized Service
Since 1886 the Robert Bosch Corporation has been a leader in automotive systems
starting with spark ignition. Over one hundred twenty-five years later Bosch is
still leading the world in the design and manufacture of advanced vehicle systems
and parts. Because Bosch systems are in use in a large majority of the worlds vehicles,
the Robert Bosch Corporation initiated a program to train independent service specialists
to trouble shoot and service these systems. Thus the Bosch Service Center was born.
Bosch Authorized Service Centers have many advantages over other independent service
and repair centers.
Bosch Service Centers are equipped to service and repair the following Bosch
- Advanced Technical Training: Technicians are trained to be proficient with all Bosch
- Approved Service Facility: Equipped with state of the art mechanical and electronic
- Genuine Bosch Parts: Used to service or repair all Bosch systems
- Gasoline Fuel Injection
- Antilock Brake Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Hybrid Ignition
- Electronic Systems
Fairfield County Motorsport has been involved with performance work since
it started as German Car Care back in 1987. FCM can perform anything from simple
bolt on upgrades to fully fabricated custom enhancements.
We have extensive experience with high performance street applications, dual-purpose
street/track cars, vehicles prepared for specific race classes, and anything else
you can imagine.
Got a wish list? All upgrades are tailored to the individual customer and the car.
FCM can help you organize and manage your special project.
In addition to customized work FCM offers specific packages of performance enhancements
under the name Fairfield County Racing or FCR. Wheels and tires, suspension packages,
power upgrades, brake upgrades, seating solutions and more are available.
Climate Controlled Storage
Fairfield County Motorsport offers climate controlled storage for your vehicle.
A battery tender is connected to the vehicle to maintain proper battery voltage and the climate controlled atmosphere
maintains a constant temperature and humidity level.